Coated board is thicker, its visual effect will be quite wide, but it is not as thick as possible. It is enough for 0.6 mm or more. The thickness of the coated board of the well-known brand is about 0.7 mm. The easiest way to determine the thickness is to pick it up and see if the board is tough. Some merchants say that their boards are thick, but they tremble when they are shaken; some boards have thicknesses, but a large percentage is the thickness of the covered film. The thickness of the film can be seen from the kerf of the gusset.
Advantages of poplar core black film faced plywood
The film is a physical process, and a film of a layer of aluminum is pressed by high temperature and high pressure. The advantages of the laminated board are:
1. Anti-smoke: It is made of PVC high-gloss film and easy to clean.
2. Wear-resistance: Unique PET layer, sturdy and durable.
3. Anti-moisture: The surface is coated to reduce the direct contact between water and aluminum, and the durability is strong.
4. Good touch: There is a film on the surface, and the touch is smooth, which changes the feeling of the metal material being cold and cold.
5. More colors: a variety of colors to choose from.
6. The price is moderate and the price is good.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- The number of times and the number of seams of ...
- How Plywood Made
- Exterior waterproof plywood features and flame ...
- Advantages and characteristics of the use of in...
- Advantages and processes of using sound reducin...
- Analysis of different working states of royalst...
- Performance advantages and density requirements...
- Advantages and stability of MDF board for exter...
- Specification and efficiency of AB grade marine...
- Surface appearance quality and use requirements...