Marine marine board use characteristics
1. marine plywood for boat floor are produced in strict accordance with BS1088 marine plywood international standards.
2. The ocean plate adopts Taier waterproof glue (phenolic glue) to meet the environmental protection F4 star standard.
3. The marine marine board has excellent weather resistance and can be boiled for 72 hours without boiling.
4. The weather resistance of marine plywood for boat floor has passed the authoritative inspection of the National Quality Supervision and Inspection Center for Wood-based Panels and Wood Bamboo Products.
Marine marine board use range
1. Shipbuilding industry; car body manufacturing, docks, ports and other offshore buildings.
2. Outdoor wooden structure, wooden structure house, villa wall and floor, outdoor garden furniture.
3. Outdoor outdoor stage, large-scale exhibition decoration project, various construction and decoration projects.
4, high-grade furniture production, wood floor substrate, wooden floor mat.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Specification and weather resistance of Marine ...
- What is BS1088 Marine Plywood?
- What is Okoume Plywood?
- When Should I Use Marine Plywood?
- Surface inspection criteria and precautions for...
- The construction of black film faced plywood fo...
- Advantages and durability of brown film faced p...
- Process requirements and production process of ...
- Basic principles and use characteristics of Int...
- Durability and work efficiency of Sound Reducin...