1. The marine plywood for boat and yacht building is strictly produced in accordance with their BS1008 marine plywood international standards.
2. The marine plywood for ship and yacht construction mainly use WBP environmental protection rubber and imported waterproofing agent to meet the environmental protection E1 standard.
3. The marine panels for the construction of boats and yachts have excellent weather resistance and can be boiled for 72 hours without opening the glue.
4. Ships and yachts use marine plywoods that have been flame-retarded with marine plywood to meet fire-rated Class B standards.
5. The weather resistance of marine plywood products has passed the authoritative inspection of the National Quality Supervision and Inspection Center for Wood-based Panels and Wood Bamboo Products.
6. The fire performance of marine plywood products has passed the authoritative inspection of the National Fireproof Building Materials Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
7. Shipbuilding industry; car body manufacturing; docks, ports and other offshore buildings.
8. Outdoor wooden structure, wooden structure house, villa wall and floor, outdoor garden furniture.
9. Outdoor open-air stage, large-scale exhibition decoration project, various construction and decoration projects.
10. High-grade furniture production, wooden floor substrate, wooden floor mat.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Instructions for use of marine plywood for engi...
- The black film faced plywood for construction h...
- Physical process and use advantages of brown fi...
- Engineering properties and requirements for hig...
- Hot pressing treatment and process adjustment r...
- Sound reducing plywood panels for sound absorpt...
- Waterproof layer and environmental protection e...
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History