The interior fancy plywood needs to be hot-pressed during the processing, and the quality of the plywood can be better ensured during the hot pressing process, so that the cracking of the plywood can be avoided, and the hot pressing process in the process of plywood processing can be said to be The most important link. Proper operation can advance production power and product quality. The main parameters of the hot pressing process during this period are temperature, time and pressure. By doing a good job of controlling these three standards, the product can be produced better.
The heat of the indoor fancy plywood will be transferred from the surface to the slab, the moisture will turn into steam and then the wood will be plasticized, and the adhesive will be initially cured. After all, the plate is taken out in the press, so that the talent guarantee works. The correct operation. Before hot pressing, first check the thickness and proportion of the sheet. If the thickness is far from the standard, there may be defects. It is necessary to adjust the process. When it is severe, it is necessary to contact the relevant personnel in time, and the use of intermittent materials. Produce quality products.
Indoor fancy plywood is a three-layer or multi-layered plate-like material that is cut from a wooden section into a veneer or cut into a thin wood by wood, and then glued with an adhesive. Generally, odd-numbered veneers are used and adjacent The fiber directions of the layer veneers are directly glued to each other.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Sound reducing plywood panels for sound absorpt...
- Waterproof layer and environmental protection e...
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History
- Advantages and main uses of poplar core black f...
- The number of times and the number of seams of ...
- How Plywood Made
- Exterior waterproof plywood features and flame ...
- Advantages and characteristics of the use of in...