When the marine plywood for engineering material, four wooden rafts of about 100mm are used at the bottom of the plate. The plate should not be placed directly on the ground. The height of the plate should not exceed two meters. Marine materials for engineering materials should be stored away from direct sunlight, dry and ventilated environment.
When engineering materials are used to affix various veneer materials to the surface of the marine board, it is necessary to first clean the surface of the board with dust, dirt, oil stains, etc., and then polish it with 360# woodworking sandpaper, and paste it with a professional adhesive for the facing material. If the air humidity is greater than 80%, it is not suitable for the construction of the pasting facing material.
When processing marine plywood for engineering material, it is recommended to take a few sheets of materials before testing. If it is caused by unnecessary mass production without trial, it is not within the scope of responsibility.
Marine board products for engineering materials
Waterproof plywood, waterproof plywood, waterproof multi-layer board, marine board, marine plywood
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- The black film faced plywood for construction h...
- Physical process and use advantages of brown fi...
- Engineering properties and requirements for hig...
- Hot pressing treatment and process adjustment r...
- Sound reducing plywood panels for sound absorpt...
- Waterproof layer and environmental protection e...
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History
- Advantages and main uses of poplar core black f...