Performance characteristics of MDF board for internal door
The surface of the MDF in the interior door is smooth and flat, the material is fine, the performance is stable, the edge is firm, and the surface of the board is well decorated. However, the MDF has poor moisture resistance. In contrast, the nail holding force of the MDF is worse than that of the particle board, and if the screw is loosened after screwing, it is difficult to fix it at the same position.
The main advantages of the MDF board for internal door
1. MDF is easy to finish. All kinds of paints and paints can be evenly coated on the MDF, which is the preferred substrate for the paint effect.
2. The MDF is also a beautiful decorative plate.
3, a variety of veneer, printing paper, PVC, adhesive film, melamine impregnated paper and light metal sheet and other materials can be decorated on the surface of the MDF.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Marine plywood for high-grade furniture product...
- Product features and instructions for marine pl...
- Cutting and drying technology for template with...
- Coating and seam treatment of brown film faced ...
- Advantages of outdoor plywood and dipping treat...
- Flame retardant treatment process for indoor pl...
- How to protect sound-absorbing and shock-absorb...
- How to choose high quality Hardwood Flooring Ma...
- What are the measures for MDF Board?