Reasons for low strength or degumming of plywood: The quality of the glue is poor, the glue quantity is short or the coating is not uniform; aging time too long, the glue has been dry or aging time is too small, the glue does not form a continuous film; pressure is short, or temperature is too low, or hot pressing time is too small, single-plate burr groove is too deep, the water content is too high.
Method of treatment: Check the quality of the glue; be careful to apply the amount of glue is moderate and uniform; The first control of the aging time, the appropriate travel pressure with temperature, or extend the hot-pressing moment, the single-board rotary cutting quality, control veneer water content does not cross the planning of rules.
With regard to the low adhesive strength, bubbling and partial degumming of plywood, the following three points are summarized: the quality of veneer is good, and the water content is low; the hot-pressing process should be reasonable, and the quality and application of adhesives is better.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Solution for color darkening of plywood
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood use range an...
- Characteristics of the use of marine plywood fo...