The main feature of the soundproof plywood when it is used is to ensure the sound absorption and sound insulation effect. It is characterized by simple sound insulation and large installation: the average sound insulation is 30dB. (Conditional sound-absorbing cotton 48K, thickness 95 × height 500 × length 1000-3000)
The sound reducing plywood panels has weather resistance and durability, and has water resistance, heat resistance, ultraviolet resistance, and no deterioration in performance or quality due to changes in rain water temperature. The product noise barrier is galvanized on the surface of the endurance board, galvanized endurance board, glass wool and H steel column for more than 15 years.
The Sound reducing plywood panels is beautiful, and to a certain extent, it can be combined with a variety of colors and shapes. To a certain extent, it can be directly coordinated with the surrounding environment, so that a beautiful landscape can be formed, and the soundproof board can be economical: assembly construction, improve work efficiency. Reduce construction time and save construction and labor costs.
The soundproof plywood is easy to use and is installed in parallel with other products to a certain extent, which is easy to maintain and easy to update.
Sound insulation board safety: Both ends of the sound absorption board are connected by Φ6.2 steel wire rope to prevent secondary damage, resulting in loss of personnel and property.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Waterproof layer and environmental protection e...
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History
- Advantages and main uses of poplar core black f...
- The number of times and the number of seams of ...
- How Plywood Made
- Exterior waterproof plywood features and flame ...
- Advantages and characteristics of the use of in...
- Advantages and processes of using sound reducin...