The marine board for yacht construction is mainly made of imported glue during the production process. It has excellent weather resistance when used, and can be boiled for 72 hours without opening the glue. In the production, the main use is good eucalyptus, and the core is made of wood as the raw material, and the dough is B grade. The production process is made by vacuuming and pressing drying.
For the construction of marine panels, the surface of the panels will be pasted with various finishing materials. To some extent, please clean the surface of the board with dust, dirt, oil stains, etc., and then polish it with 360# woodworking sandpaper, with professional adhesive for facing materials. Paste. If the air humidity is greater than 80%, it is not suitable for the construction of the pasting facing material.
Specifications and models of Marine Plywood for Yacht Building
1. Marine board core: eucalyptus, willow, pine, birch, poplar, mixed wood, mixed core, etc.
2, ocean board dough: ice candy, Oguman, miscellaneous wood, pine, birch, etc.
3, marine board skin grade: BB / CC, BB / BB, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- What is BS1088 Marine Plywood?
- What is Okoume Plywood?
- When Should I Use Marine Plywood?
- Surface inspection criteria and precautions for...
- The construction of black film faced plywood fo...
- Advantages and durability of brown film faced p...
- Process requirements and production process of ...
- Basic principles and use characteristics of Int...
- Durability and work efficiency of Sound Reducin...
- MDF board for CNC routing has good gas permeabi...