marine plywood with WBP bonding glue is also called "waterproof plywood" and "vehicle plywood". It is one of the commonly used materials for furniture when it is used. It is a kind of wood-based board, which can effectively improve the utilization rate of wood when it is used. It is the main way to save wood. It can be boiled for 72 hours without boiling.
marine plywood with WBP bonding glue can be used in yacht and shipbuilding industry; car body manufacturing; high-grade furniture cabinets, wardrobes, bathroom cabinets, wood floor substrates, speaker cabinets, fan blades, piano instrument parts, etc.
Surface appearance quality of marine plywood with WBP bonding glue
1. Needle joint: The outer plywood is allowed up to 6 per 1m2 plate, and the inner plywood is not specified.
2. Closed crack: The outer plywood does not exceed 2 per 1m and the total length does not exceed 200mm. The inner plywood is not specified.
3. Open crack: outer plywood is not allowed, and the inner plywood has at most one edge on any side of the board and the width does not exceed 0.5mm.
4. Small wormhole, diameter ≤1.5mm: The outer plywood should not exceed 2 per 1m2 plate surface, and the inner plywood is allowed to appear many, as long as there is no gap.
5. Side color change: The outer plywood allows for a color change caused by a slight natural decay, and the inner plywood allows for natural decay.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Waterproof marine plywood construction requirem...
- Characteristics and scope of use of marine plyw...
- Specification and weather resistance of Marine ...
- What is BS1088 Marine Plywood?
- What is Okoume Plywood?
- When Should I Use Marine Plywood?
- Surface inspection criteria and precautions for...
- The construction of black film faced plywood fo...
- Advantages and durability of brown film faced p...
- Process requirements and production process of ...