The black film faced plywood for construction is mainly made of high temperature and high pressure during the production process, and has high strength and good toughness during operation.
The black film faced plywood for construction is made of high temperature and high pressure, pressed, high strength, good toughness, and the static bending strength is more than twice the strength of the wood. The surface of the template is precision machined with imported coated paper. It has high flatness, smooth and easy demoulding, smooth and smooth concrete surface, can eliminate plastering operation, shorten the construction period, and is light in weight, easy to saw and easy to nail, and has good construction performance. It can be used for all kinds of special-shaped plates and has high construction efficiency. Suitable for horizontal formwork, shear wall, vertical wall panel, viaduct, overpass, ridge, ramp and beam and column formwork for high-rise buildings.
The black laminating board for construction can reduce the number of seams when used, and can improve the working efficiency of the mold to a certain extent, without warping, deformation, cracking, water resistance and high turnover. Demolding is easy, only 1/7 of the steel mold.
The black laminating board for construction is light in weight and is more easily used for the construction of high-rise buildings and bridges during operation. The entire number of uses is high, and it can be used repeatedly for more than 12 times under proper storage and use. Concrete pouring: the surface of the pouring object is smooth and beautiful, and the secondary plastering process of the wall is subtracted, and the decoration period of the direct veneer can be reduced by 30%.
Corrosion resistant: Does not contaminate the concrete surface.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Physical process and use advantages of brown fi...
- Engineering properties and requirements for hig...
- Hot pressing treatment and process adjustment r...
- Sound reducing plywood panels for sound absorpt...
- Waterproof layer and environmental protection e...
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History
- Advantages and main uses of poplar core black f...
- The number of times and the number of seams of ...