Before the pressure of plywood should be careful to grasp the amount of sizing and slab aging two links. The amount of glue is too large, the cost is high, and the glue layer is too thick, the internal stress increases, together simple through the glue, the amount of glue is too small, not conducive to the gel, the adhesive layer will not complete. The length of the aging should be suitable, with reasonable changes in climate change. To complete the core sheet, cut the core plate laminated, off the seam. Should be careful to grasp the rubber layering, pressure buck speed, especially in the slab of water more should pay attention to.
In addition, the selection of new technologies, equipment, such as the use of high-efficiency Jet single-board dryer, core plate sewing machine, core plate leveling machine, the completion of sizing, billet, pre-press, hot-pressing operation, the use of mechanized loading and unloading, rapid closure of hot press, can precisely control the process conditions, so that product quality is more
Veneer quality, especially its appearance, has a great influence on the bonding strength. Veneer quality to be in the wood section preparation and veneer rotary cutting process should be satisfied, to be very good wood softening treatment, control the rotary cutting conditions so that the single board policies in the best value, together should pay attention to the water content and smoothness of veneer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Solution for color darkening of plywood
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood use range an...