The waterproof floor substrate for construction is double-sealed to the waterproof floor trough, which effectively prevents moisture from entering the substrate to a certain extent, and prevents the diffusion of harmful free substances in the substrate. Strong adsorption and decomposition ability, slowly absorb and decompose these harmful substances.
Waterproof layer for water-resistant flooring material for building
The waterproof floor substrate for construction is sealed in the groove of the waterproof floor and the bio-wax of the tongue and mouth to prevent the entry of external moisture.
The environmental protection layer is mainly used for double-sealing the waterproof floor during use, effectively preventing the diffusion of harmful free substances in the substrate, so that it no longer causes harm to the living environment of the living room, and achieves a very good environmental protection effect.
Waterproof balance layer: The use of wax seal technology creates a balance between the inside and outside of the floor, preventing moisture from invading and also preventing and decomposing harmful free substances inside the substrate.
The waterproof floor substrate for building is immersed in a tripolyhydrogen ammonia solution after special chemical treatment, and after being chemically treated, it is effectively chemically stabilized by the reaction of the trimeric hydrogen ammonia, and no chemical reaction occurs. And after special treatment, reduce the noise when the floor is stepped on, and achieve the effect of mute.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Finishing and dewatering of laminated MDF board
- Waterproof performance and use requirements of ...
- Plywood History
- Advantages and main uses of poplar core black f...
- The number of times and the number of seams of ...
- How Plywood Made
- Exterior waterproof plywood features and flame ...
- Advantages and characteristics of the use of in...
- Advantages and processes of using sound reducin...
- Analysis of different working states of royalst...