When the marine board is unloaded, it is placed at the bottom of the board with four rafts of about 100mm. The board should not be placed directly on the ground. The height of the board should not exceed two meters. Marine board should be stored away from direct sunlight, dry and ventilated environment.
Waterproof marine plywood will effectively paste all kinds of facing materials on the surface of the board. Firstly, it is necessary to clean the surface of the board with dust, dirt, oil stains, etc., and then polish it with 360# woodworking sandpaper, with professional adhesive for facing materials. Paste. If the air humidity is greater than 80%, it is not suitable for the construction of the pasting facing material.
When processing marine waterproof panels, it is recommended to take a few sheets of the test before batch processing. If it is caused by unnecessary mass production without trial, it is not within the scope of responsibility.
Waterproof marine plywood series
Waterproof plywood, waterproof plywood, waterproof multi-layer board, marine board, marine plywood
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plywood How to partition joinery
- The quality of plywood is very important
- Reason and solution of low strength of plywood
- How to safely store plywood in spring
- What are the common methods for making plywood?
- Gluing quality of adhesives used in plywood
- Where is the plywood used in the building?
- Common defects and repairing methods of plywood
- Plywood Hot Pressing process
- Quality requirements for cutting edges of plywood
- Characteristics and scope of use of marine plyw...
- Specification and weather resistance of Marine ...
- What is BS1088 Marine Plywood?
- What is Okoume Plywood?
- When Should I Use Marine Plywood?
- Surface inspection criteria and precautions for...
- The construction of black film faced plywood fo...
- Advantages and durability of brown film faced p...
- Process requirements and production process of ...
- Basic principles and use characteristics of Int...