Marine Plywood for Engineering Material
Marine plywood for engineering material has many advantages. For example, its high toughness is due to the cellulose microfibrils present in a matrix of lignin and hemicellulose. As wood is a fibre composite, its toughness can be analysed in terms of a fibre pull-out mechanism of failure. For a...
Marine plywood for engineering material has many advantages. For example, its high toughness is due to the cellulose microfibrils present in a matrix of lignin and hemicellulose. As wood is a fibre composite, its toughness can be analysed in terms of a fibre pull-out mechanism of failure. For a typical commercial wood a fibre pull-out mechanism of failure would predict a value of Gc (toughness) of 1.5 kJ m-2, whereas in fact the measured value is 15 kJ m-2. The extra toughening is due to the helical winding of cellulose microfibrils in the cell wall, offset at 10 to 30° to the trunk axis. Because of this offset, the axial modulus of the wood is decreased but there is a great increase in toughness. On failure, the middle layer of the cell wall parallel to the fibrils cracks first. This leads to a decrease in the diameter of the layer, causing it to separate from the outer layer of cell wall and fold inwards. An enormous absorption of energy results, leading to wood’s high toughness. On bending, splitting also occurs parallel to the grain and ahead of the crack, blunting the crack. High toughness is therefore imparted to the marine plywood as it reduces the force concentration at the tip of the crack. The progression of the crack may be stopped or at least slowed down, increasing the amount of work needed to reach breaking point.
Marine Plywood for Engineering Material
A/B Grade or as your requests
Formaldehyde Emission Standards:
1220mm x 2440mm
3mm - 25mm
Furniture, Shipbuilding, Construction, Decoration, Packaging
Inter packing :0.2mm plastic;
Outer packing :bottom is pallets, covered with plastic film, around is carton or plywood, strengthen by steel or iron. or as customer's request.
Port of Delivery:
Shanghai port, Jiangyin port, China
TT or L/C at sight
15 days after deposit.
1. Tight construction and high strength.
2. No twisting, delamination or warping, rotten or decay.
3. Strong against corrosion and fire, water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environmet, Low formaldehyde emission, Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, fil.
* Usage adequate for making furniture or construction, package or industry;
* Used in production of furniture components such as wardrobes, table top and kitchen cabinet;
* Interior design likes household decoration, kitchen cabinet, room wall panel.
1. Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
2. Well-trained & experienced staffs are answering all your inquiries professional in English .
3. Excellent quality and Competitive price,OEM is highly welcomed.
4. On time delivery, in general 20days.
5. Best after sale service, customer can follow their order situation any time, no matter
on product line, warehouse or shipment.
1.Q: Can the company name and trademark to be printed on the Marine Plywood?
A: Your company name and trademark can be printed on your plywood products or package.
2.Can I visit your factory to inspect the goods for the order?
A:Welcome to my company ,we expect to build long term cooperation with you in the process.
3. Q: What’s your advantages?
A: 1.We are professional in the marine plywood for engineering material
2.We have good experience for exporting
3.We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality
4. Long term business is our first choice, Quality is our first target.
5. We have excellent control system of quality and cost, there is a Special Quality Inspection Team in our company, Each member has at least 10 years of working experience, they can ensure all the products sent to our clients are first-class.