If the plywood is a corner degumming problem, with resin glue or plywood using the same glue, with the path filled with pressure to make it glued sticky, will repair parts clean.
If it is a bubble problem, can be the bubble in the area or will be degumming veneer bending, with a knife to pay attention to cut open a mouth, filled with a small number of resin glue with cold pressure or hot press sticky.
If the plate surface part can not only use manual or electric plane planing may be sanded. Putty to repair the shortcomings is a better way, because the production of putty relatively simple, low price, operation is brief, less labor.
- Basic Principles Of Plywood Design
- Method For Determining The Strength Of Plywood
- Hot Pressing Process Of Plywood
- Classification Of The Use Range Of Plywood
- How Long Is The Best Time For Plywood Storage?
- Methods For The Impregnation Of Plywood
- What Is The Secret To Purchasing Plywood?
- How Wood Utilization Of Plywood Improves
- How High Is The Plywood?
- How To Store Plywood Before Use
- Plywood History
- Plywood Advantages
- What Is Formaldehyde?
- Principles Of Plywood