Plywood has a balanced high strength, and is not easy to shorten, swell, deformation. Plywood is not easy to crack, so you do not have to worry about the nails or screw the time of the crack. Because plywood is a manual plate, so it has a wide range of specifications, can be customized according to different needs, different specifications. Plywood curved surface Modelling is simple, the modern construction in the surface plan, uses the plywood to complete again to be suitable, other plywood weight is very light, the production, the move, the equipment are very concise.
The above information about the characteristics of plywood details of the relevant content of the introduction, I hope that these to help us. Plywood is now more and more useful, it is suitable for creating a wide range of furniture and a variety of wood products, beautiful, generous and excellent stability.
- Basic Principles Of Plywood Design
- Method For Determining The Strength Of Plywood
- Hot Pressing Process Of Plywood
- Classification Of The Use Range Of Plywood
- How Long Is The Best Time For Plywood Storage?
- Methods For The Impregnation Of Plywood
- What Is The Secret To Purchasing Plywood?
- How Wood Utilization Of Plywood Improves
- Common Defects And Methods Of Plywood
- How To Store Plywood Before Use
- Plywood History
- Plywood Advantages
- What Is Formaldehyde?
- Principles Of Plywood