Plywood has the best use of the term and service life, so whether in the storage process is still in use should pay attention to its use of time and storage period, usually the longest shelf in the storage of plywood can not exceed two months.
Plywood requirements for the storage environment is necessary to ensure dry ventilation, must prevent oil and corrosive substances placed together, and must do a good job of rain and waterproof. Also note that plywood long-time storage due to moisture in the air causes the plywood moisture content to rise, and then affect the physical properties of the plate and the quality of the plate.
Therefore, it is recommended that the best date for plywood should not exceed 60 natural days, that is, two months, plywood the longest in the library time does not exceed 6 months, the appropriate reduction of storage time, to help ensure the quality of plywood, more conducive to the use of later products.
- Basic Principles Of Plywood Design
- Method For Determining The Strength Of Plywood
- Hot Pressing Process Of Plywood
- Classification Of The Use Range Of Plywood
- Methods For The Impregnation Of Plywood
- What Is The Secret To Purchasing Plywood?
- How Wood Utilization Of Plywood Improves
- Common Defects And Methods Of Plywood
- How High Is The Plywood?
- How To Store Plywood Before Use
- Plywood History
- Plywood Advantages
- What Is Formaldehyde?
- Principles Of Plywood